The accumulation of waste and mold release agents in the final product can lead to flaws and defects. It’s easier to keep component tolerances and reduce scrap with dry ice blasting. Mold pollution has an effect on product quality and production.
By cleaning tyre molds in-press without damaging spring vents, dry ice cleaning increases running times and decreases defects and scrap rates.
- Quality replacement parts
- Reduce production downtime
- Decrease scrap rates and defects
- Non-abrasive - No impact damage
- No tire mold disassembly
- Labor cost reduction of up to 75% when cleaning online
- No secondary waste
- Environmentally responsible