Permanent core moulds, such as wall, bench, tyre, and gasket moulds, can be cleaned with dry ice blasting. At operating temperatures, dry ice cleaning can be performed. There is no need to cool the mould or remove it. Dry ice prevents mould wear due to its non-abrasive properties.
Dry ice blasting is a more efficient and reliable cleaning method. It cuts down on production downtime and scrap. Dry ice blasting produces no secondary waste, resulting in lower waste disposal costs.
- Quality replacement parts
- Decrease cleaning time and costs
- Clean in-place
- Reduce scrap
- Doesn’t create secondary waste
- Employee and environmentally safe
- Prolongs the lifespan of your equipment