Prolong the life of manufacturing equipment, significantly increase product quality, and reduce production down-time and scrap by implementing dry ice cleaning.
- Improve product quality
- Clean in-place, at operating temperatures, no dismantling and re-assemby required
- Non-abrasive – Absolutely no damage to molds
- Eliminate manual cleaning
- Reduce production downtimeClean quicker and without cooldown
- Reduce scrap which leads to higher quality
- Decrease cleaning time and labor costs
- Injection, blow, compression, urethane and other molds
- Interior and exterior automotive parts
- Extruder screws and screw heads
- PEEK (Polyether ether ketone)
With diverse capabilities and extensive manufacturing experience, you can rely on Difco2 as a critical part of your supply chain.
How can we help your business?