We Ensure Best Service
By removing oil, bitumen, failed coatings, rust, soluble salts, and chloride, dry ice blasting will help preserve your oil and gas equipment. It is used to clean operating facilities and hard-to-reach areas while eliminating disassembly.
Dry ice blasting effectively cleans oil and gas equipment quickly and efficiently.
- Clean in-place
- No secondary waste stream
- Dry process allows for immediate repainting or recoating after cleaning
- Non-abrasive - No damage to equipment
- Minimal to no disassembly
- More effective cleaning
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Environmentally responsible
Remove heavy oil, carbon and paraffin buildup
Clean and prepare surfaces for testing,
maintenance, repair or repainting
Reduce unplanned maintenance and breakdowns by effectively cleaning refining equipment