Printing / Press Machine Cleaning
Efficient cleaning with less down-time and scrap
Easy removal of buildup from different components of printing/press machines using dry ice cleaning
- Non-abrasive – No damage to equipment
- Reduce scrap
- Reduce cleaning time and resulting downtime
- Zero secondary waste
- Reduce labor costs
- No dismantling/re-assembly required
- Eliminate manual cleaning
- Environmentally responsible
- Feeder and delivery units
- Ink trays
- Gravure presses
With diverse capabilities and extensive manufacturing experience, you can rely on Difco2 as a critical part of your supply chain.
How can we help your business?